Saturday, December 10, 2011


Christmas is in two weeks, yikes, we haven't made any plans! What are you doing for Christmas? Last year we stayed home and had a dinner party with friends and sat around a bonfire under the stars on St John, it was a blast. For some reason this year I haven't had much of the 'good old Christmas spirit,' maybe just too busy with work. We did get a little Norfolk Pine Tree to decorate with lights for the house that puts a smile on my face. I'm thinking that next year I will need to find my warm clothing and head up north to spend the holidays with my family; it's been too long since I've had a big family Christmas.
Don't you just love Steve's photo of the Caribbean Santa? It's one of my favorite photos!!!



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Welcome to my Blog

I’m a photographer living on a little island in the Caribbean called St Thomas with my husband Eric and Mambo (my talkative cat). My website is sagehammond.com

Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.